Levy & Salomão Advogados represents public and private sector clients in matters relating to Banking Law, project finance and payment systems.
The firm’s banking practice expertise includes:
- participating in debt renegotiations;
- advising on financial system and payment systems regulation;
- advising on Anti Money Laundering policies;
- performing legal and integrity due diligence on financial institutions, payment institutions and asset manager;
- assistance on foreign exchange regulation;
- providing legal advice on foreign investment in Brazil and Brazilian investment abroad;
- client representation before the Brazilian Central Bank and the National Financial System appeals Council;
- assistance on derivatives;
- assistance on payment schemes.
In finance and project finance matters, Levy & Salomão Advogados assists financers, whether public or private financial institutions, and asset managers. The firm’s expertise includes:
- structuring domestic and international lending agreements, including single-bank loans, syndicated loans, club deals, project finance and trade finance facilities;
- negotiating leasing agreements, including aircrafts;
- obtaining government licenses and concessions;
- structuring consortia and special purpose entities;
- drafting and negotiating financial and operating agreements;
- structuring financing transaction guarantees and securities;
- providing legal counsel on the structure and negotiating foreign credit before international organizations.