Levy & Salomão Advogados represents public and private sector clients in matters relating to Banking Law, project finance and payment systems.
The firm’s banking practice expertise includes:
- Participating in debt renegotiations;
- Advising on financial system and payment systems regulation;
- Advising on Anti Money Laundering policies;
- Performing legal and integrity due diligence on financial institutions, payment institutions and asset manager;
- Assistance on foreign exchange regulation;
- Providing legal advice on foreign investment in Brazil and Brazilian investment abroad;
- Client representation before the Brazilian Central Bank and the National Financial System Appeals Council;
- Assistance on derivatives;
- Assistance on payment schemes.
In project finance matters, Levy & Salomão Advogados assists financers, whether public or private financial institutions, and asset managers. The firm’s project finance expertise includes:
- Structuring domestic and international lending agreements, including syndicated loans and trade finance facilities;
- Negotiating leasing agreements, including aircrafts;
- Obtaining government licenses and concessions;
- Structuring consortia and special purpose entities;
- Drafting and negotiating financial and operating agreements;
- Structuring financing transaction guarantees and securities;
- Providing legal counsel on the structuring and negotiating foreign credit before international organizations.