LS’s teams that handles matters relating to energy, environmental issues and mining has been discussing the most relevant legal challenges in these sectors. We have prepared a special compilation of the most relevant articles. Please check them here:
- LS Brazil Outlook - Money talks: contractual penalties and other remedies in Brazilian M&A disputes
- LS Brazil Outlook - Net-zero emission targets in the Brazilian mining sector: A pathway and risks of non-compliance
- LS Brazil Outlook - Environmental liability in Brazil: barriers for out-of-court settlements
- LS Brazil Outlook - From the bench’s standpoint: is the Supreme Court a threat to Eletrobras’s privatization?
- LS Brazil Outlook – Seizing the opportunity: The ongoing analysis of Eletrobras’s privatization by the Federal Audit Court as a means to improve energy price benchmarks and legal certainty
- LS Brazil Outlook - Is the oil really ours?
- LS Brazil Outlook - Petrobras, CADE and the divestment of oil refineries
- LS Brazil Outlook - The revolution in Brazilian fuel markets
- LS Brazil Outlook - Petrobras: change in command raises uncertainty with respect to divestment plans
- LS Brazil Outlook - Brazilian carbon market and market infrastructure
Imagem: Seagul / Pixabay