Levy & Salomão Advogados has experience in the representation of domestic and foreign clients in real estate matters, involving commercial and agricultural real estate. The firm regularly advises clients in real estate financial transactions, such as securitizations and the formation of investment funds.
The real estate group assists clients in connection with:
- structuring real estate transactions, such as sale and purchase, lease, rural lease, real estate partnerships, condominium management (including hotel) and real estate agreements in general;
- formation of real estate investment funds, issuance of asset-backed securities and other capital market transactions involving real estate properties and credits;
- design of investment vehicles for foreign investment in Brazilian real estate assets;
- advice in alternative structures for real estate developments, shopping malls, offices, hotels and built-to-suit; and
- general advice on land law and registration matters.