Levy & Salomão Advogados represents the interests of clients in cases which involve companies facing financial hardship, with or without an insolvency procedure. The firm’s practice covers credit renegotiation, corporate reorganisation and disposal of companies and their assets, judicial reorganisation, pre-pack, liquidations, dissolutions, interventions, temporary special administration regimes and other insolvency special procedures.
The Restructuring and Insolvency group offers solutions to litigation and corporate issues related to major companies’ crisis. Its practice includes:
- assisting on credit renegotiation;
- assisting on preparation and negotiation of corporate reorganisations (mergers, spin-offs, disposal and leasing of facilities, etc.);
- assisting on negotiation of financial loans during a judicial reorganisation (DIP financing), alternative means of raising or provisioning funds and other complex financing instruments;
- advising on preparation and renegotiation of guarantees over assets of companies facing financial hardship;
- representation of creditors in judicial reorganisation procedures, pre-pack, liquidation and insolvency special procedures;
- representation of creditors in foreclosure procedures, search and seizure actions and other measures against debtors, guarantors and third parties for the recovery of their credits;
- assisting on analysis and negotiation of reorganisation and pre-pack plans;
- assisting groups and syndicates of creditors for the purpose of coordinating their participation in creditors’ assembly and committees;
- advising on procedures of intervention, dissolution, liquidation and temporary special administration regimes;
- advising investors interested in acquiring participation in companies facing financial hardship, their assets or isolated productive unities, or credits held against them;
- advising on intervention, dissolution, liquidation and special administration regimes of financial institutions and the participation in these procedures.